I was quite pleased and flattered this week when one of my fellow bloggers nominated me for the “One Lovely Blog Award”. She is carlarenee45, one of the bloggers that I subscribe to, and I am honoured to be on her list as well. Unfortunately, I’m having trouble with our internet connection these past two weeks so I had to write this from our local library. With any luck, I should be back up and running by next week. At that time I will respond to the nomination in more detail, and suggest some favourite blogs of mine. But in keeping with the rules of being nominated, here are seven random things about me that I’d like to share.
1. I have the curliest hair you probably ever saw. It drives me nuts.
2. I became a mom at the tender age of eighteen.
3. I love interior decorating magazines.
4. I have arthritis, but if I don’t exercise regularly, I feel worse.
5. I love a clean tidy house, but I hate housework. Wish I had a maid…
6. I’m one of those oddballs that loves liver and onions.
7. When I was 14, I read “Everything you Wanted to Know About Sex (but Were Afraid to Ask)”, when I was babysitting at my teacher’s house. Quite an education (and probably explains number 2)!
My honey and I are off to Varadero, Cuba in the morning, so for the next week I won’t be on the internet very often. Ta ta for now, and we’ll catch up real soon.