My good friend Mark Bialczak reached out and tapped me this morning in the Allergic to the Letter E Challenge.
If I don’t write a paragraph without using my old friend ‘e’ I will be banished to the page of lame. Not one to shrink from a good challenge, I accepted.
Here are the Rules:
1) Write a whole paragraph without any words containing the letter “e” even once.
2) By reading this, you are already signed up.
3) Challenge at least five bloggers to do the challenge. They must do it within 24 hours or it is considered as failure.
4) If you fail or pass, suffer in the Page of Lame.
5) If you win, wallow in the Page of Fame.
Here goes nuthin’!
Mark thinks I can do this activity, so voila: I know, from my own long history and without a doubt, that most folks cling to similar actions, comforts and habits in this world. Many of you claim your own brand of total autonomy with such adamant conviction, but I don’t buy it. From following your many blogs, I can confirm that all humankind is bound by customs that show our wish to link, to join, to attach, to align, to hook up, to plug in, or to marry. “No man (or woman) is an island” is my motto. Can you find fault with this logic in my soliloquy? I think not!”
Done. Thanks, Mark. 😉
Here is my list of nominees (don’t hate me, just do it!):