Thank you from the bottom of my heart to all of you, from eighty different countries, who have followed my little blog, liked each post, and took the time to share your thoughts and comments with me. This goes for those of you who liked and commented via Facebook as well. A special nod to those who shared on Facebook, reblogged on WordPress, and to those who retweeted on Twitter. 🙂
These are my posts that got the most views in 2013.
- 1 Fifteen Years Ago Today 19 COMMENTS August 2013
- 2 My Picturesque Province 40 COMMENTS June 2013
- 3 “That’s my father”… 34 COMMENTS March 2013
- 4 Scenes From Italy – Part Three: Siena and Florence, Tuscany 6 COMMENTS May 2012
- 5 A Few Words to my WordPress Family 22 COMMENTS May 2013
- 6 A Mother’s Reflections – Part One 17 COMMENTS May 2013
These are my posts that got the most likes in 2013.
- 1 Weekly Photo Challenge: Unexpected
- 2 Battered
- 3 Photo Challenge: Up
- 4 About Me
- 5 “That’s my father”…
- 6 The Complexity of Feeling
- 7 Yellow
- 8 Sunshine, Surf and Sand
- 9 Relaxing
In my next post, I will highlight my most frequent commenters, because it was your kind words that kept me inspired and driven to post each week.
Cheers to you all as we welcome 2014. Muahh!